Cloud packet core
Profit from enhanced broadband and IoT/MTC opportunities and evolve to a 5G Core
Profit from enhanced broadband and IoT/MTC opportunities and evolve to 5G with confidence
The Nokia Cloud Packet Core can help you profitably deliver converged broadband, Internet of Things (IoT), and machine-type communication (MTC) services while evolving to a 5G Core.
Our cloud-native packet core design provides the reliability, scalability, flexibility, and performance you need to meet the networking requirements and economics for a diverse range of services. Our solution anchors multi-technology access across both wireless (licensed, unlicensed, and shared) and fixed networks. With hybrid access, wireless and fixed network capacity is combined to increase bandwidth and performance, improve reliability, and enhance the user experience.
The Nokia Cloud Packet Core delivers automated cloud networking with dynamic lifecycle management capabilities. These capabilities help you improve service velocity, agility, and operational efficiency for multiple industries and verticals, including consumer mobile, residential, enterprise, and government.
Nokia and Telenor Group to deploy AirGile cloud-native core solution to transform mobile network operations in Scandinavia
Vodafone India deploys Nokia Cloud Packet Core
Nokia and SKT conduct trial of LTE-based video and voice applications to enhance public safety in South Korea
T-Mobile and Nokia ink $3.5 billion, multi-year 5G network agreement
Nokia cloud-native packet core solution selected by Telia Company to deliver enhanced mobile broadband and manage mobile network data demand
- [Telecoms Tech] Opinion: Achieving business agility with a cloud-native approach
- [Telecom Asia] 5G Insights: Is 5G finally ready for prime time?
- [Telecoms.com] An intelligent multi-access core is central to a global interconnected fabric
- [IT ProPortal] A common multi-access core will be key for the digitized enterprise
- [EDN.com] Building 5G networks from the core up
- Anchoring massive scale access with Nokia's Cloud Packet Core
- Evolution to a 5G Core
- Low-latency services with Nokia 4.9G and Cloud Packet Core solution
- Nokia's Cloud Packet Core: Profit from opportunity, evolve with confidence
- Concurrent service delivery across wireless and fixed connectivity with hybrid access
- Deliver an enhanced user experience with advanced Nokia mobile core capabilities
- Nokia Cloud Packet Core playlist
- Connecting people and things in the connected world
- Advances in IIoT made possible by innovations in 5G, virtualization and the cloud
- Designing cloud-native 5G Core Networks
- [RCR Wireless] Embracing an industry inflection point with the cloud-native packet core
- Building a cloud-native core for a 5G world
- [Heavy Reading] cloud-native packet core for operator IoT services