05 Apr 2022 – 06 Apr 2022
Connected Germany 2022
Mainz Congress - Mainz, Germany
Please join us at Connected Germany 2022 Conference and Exhibition, where network operators, investors, public sector agencies and community leaders meet to discuss the latest in Germany's connectivity landscape and broadband strategy. The event will take place at the Mainz Congress in Mainz, Germany on 5-6 April 2022.
Visit us and discuss your fiber projects with our subject matter experts at Nokia’s networking space at the Mainz Congress.
Tuesday, 5 April 2022
Industry 4.0 panel:
- 11:25 (CST) Digital manufacturing: Assessing the landscape
By Tom Richter, Global Head of Manufacturing Verticals, Nokia
- 14:10 (CST) Private 5G campus networks
Moderator: Harry Kaib, Head of Field Marketing Germany, Nokia
- 15.50 (CST) Empowering operators for Germany’s race to gigabit fiber
By Björn Capens, Vice President, Europe, Fixed Networks, Nokia
- The event is free of charge for network operators and public sector agencies.
- For more information, please access the Connected Germany 2022 website.